Fiikipedia: Which A (I) Liquidity Of The Real Estate Market?

This week's article is special. I explain. A few weeks ago, I did a Live with Tiago Reis where we talked about the size of the real estate funds market in front of Brazilian stocks. A few days later, our friend Nathan Octavio (NOD), a respected and well-known figure in the FII market, sent me a message commenting that I had watched this Live, but he brought me even more consistent data on the liquidity of assets in relation the actions. As you know, we are developers of the FII industry in Brazil: we want the market to grow, understanding that there is room for everyone. I realized the quality of the NOD approach and did not think twice: I made a proposal to him to turn all this data into an article for Fiikipedia. He promptly accepted the invitation and now we will bring two articles on this topic - again, I can say "VALUE NOD". Here's the first part, remembering that next week we'll bring the sequel to this sensational study. Many people who are starting in real estate funds are worried about the apparent lack of liquidity in the market. Especially for those who already have experience in stocks, who have hundreds of thousands of deals a day, it is normal to have doubts about how to behave in the face of the dynamics of real estate funds. And we usually see people claiming that IFIs are less liquid. But how much less? What are the differences in the amount of business and the turnover in relation to the stock market? The objective of this article is exactly that: to compile some information about the FII negotiations of the last 12 months (September 2017 to August 2018), with some comparisons in relation to the stock market.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

What Is Productive Capacity And What Is Its Importance To The Company

How to analyze the productive capacity of a company?

Brazilian industries receive more, but pay less to employees, says CNI